Paving the Parivartan Entrepreneurial Path for Young Indians
After achieving remarkable success in our erstwhile 2016 launched Parivartan scheme, we decided to spread the benefits of the scheme as a start-up entrepreneurial initiative to the younger generation of India by setting in motion—the Parivartan GEN NXT initiative—in November 2019. With the focus of encouraging the young Indians to take up broiler farming in technology-driven ways, IB Group supports them through the Parivartan GEN NXT initiative by investing 25% of the total expense in procuring EC infrastructure while supporting them end-to-end in their entrepreneurial venture.
Massive Gain for Entrepreneurs in the Form of Support and Profit
IB Group will provide an investment of 25% against the expenditure on the EC houses by the participating entrepreneur.
With the next generation globally tested best-in-class Broiler Closed House farming technology, the Return on Investment for the entrepreneurs is expected in 4 years.
• Tentative 8X return on invested capital
• Investment of 25% by IB Group interest free for first 3 years
• 7 Years contract of integration for assured 7 years return to the investor protecting capital investment
• Complete hand holding and technical services by IB Group for running the farms
• No working capital required from investor for chicks placements, feed and medicine etc
• No hassle of doing sale
• Protein Security
• Protein Production with Minimum available resource
• Better Profit, Better Return
• Easy Management
Distinctive Features of Environment Controlled Houses
Technical Systems to be Availed by the Entrepreneurs Under the Scheme